WHAT IS ALEXA?
With Alexa, you can ask to play music, hear the news, check weather, control smart home devices, and more. Alexa lives in the cloud, so it’s always getting smarter, adding new capabilities that are delivered to your device automatically. Using Alexa is simple and hands-free – just ask, and Alexa will respond instantly.
More information about Alexa Voice Service (AVS) can be found from AVS Developer portal.
CREOIR AS AVS SOLUTION PROVIDER
Integrating AVS into a product requires expertize in many different technology areas. To recognize speech from a distance in noisy conditions, a special attention must be paid to echo cancellation, voice processing and acoustical design for microphones and speakers.
As an Alexa Voice Service Solution Provider, Creoir offers professional engineering services for end-to-end product development, Alexa skills development and systems integration of Alexa-enabled products and applications. Furthermore, Creoir has in-house test facilities for far-field voice performance validation and optimization as well as for AVS pre-certification testing.
TURN-KEY ALEXA PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
- Recommendations for product development and AVS integration
- Technology evaluation based on the product requirements
- High level specification and development schedule
- Product design according to industrial design intent
- Simulations for audio and acoustics
- Proof-of-concept using Creoir's reference design with Alexa Voice Service
- Concept validation in Far Field Test Lab
- Detailed product design
- AVS integration, testing and performance optimization
- Product verification in audio labs (acoustic characteristics, speech recognition and wake-word performance, Alexa Voice Service pre-certification etc.)
- Design for manufacturability and certifications
Far Field Testing
- Performance tests in Far Field Test Lab (noise suppression, acoustic echo cancellation etc.)
- Wake-word performance testing (such as false rejection and false acceptance)
- Alexa Voice Service far field certification readiness
CREOIR FAR-FIELD VOICE SOLUTION
Creoir’s Far-Field Voice Solution with NXP Semiconductors’ i.MX applications processors and Synaptics’ AudioSmart® Voice DSP enables fast path for prototyping and product development of Alexa-enabled devices.
The Amazon qualified solution is targeted for professional applications such as industrial control, automotive infotainment, advanced HMI, building automation and high performance connected audio devices.