We are looking to strengthen several areas of our product development team and we would like to meet you. If you know how to “talk” embedded software, hardware, mechanics, audio or RF, it’s time for a real challenge. You may be a seasoned guru but we also welcome fresh talents, including “soon-to-graduate” engineers.
Contact us if you can picture yourself in one of the roles:
- Hardware Design Engineer; You know how to design, wake-up and verify HW for wireless devices
- RF/Antenna Design Engineer; Experience on RF and/or antenna design
- Audio Design Engineer; You are an experienced designer and/or have personal interest on audio and acoustics (e.g. having built home speakers)
- Mechanics Design Engineer; You have experience on working in 3D domain for small hand-held and wearable devices
- Embedded Software Developer; You know how to code to wake-up the HW and peripherals.
Our customers are mainly abroad, so fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required. We develop exciting new products to wide range of global brands and companies. Working with Creoir will give you an excellent viewpoint of the latest technologies and product categories, which will preserve your technology know-how up to date for the future to come.
Creoir is an award-winning product development company based in Oulu, Finland. Our latest public (there are a lot others) references include Marshall London smartphone and MOST container tracking system.
Please send your CV and free-form application to pekka.vayrynen(at)creoir.com no later than 30th of June, 2017. We look forward to hear from you!