We are looking to strengthen our audio team supporting our clients bringing innovative audio and voice-enabled products to market. We would like YOU to join our journey in the voice revolution!
At Creoir, you will be part of an experienced team who are designing and integrating far-field voice recognition to different products and solutions. Your responsibility is audio/acoustics design and verification in customer projects and in Creoir’s own far-field voice solutions. You will be working closely with our Audio, Mechanics, HW and SW specialists.
We are looking for a person who is passionate to work with audio and is eager to learn more. With us you will learn how to design far-field microphone arrays and what it means to get them work in different kind of noise environments. In addition, as an example, you will get to experience how Amazon Alexa is integrated to products and how the performance is validated.
- You have a B.Eng or M.Sc in a field of electrical engineering / digital signal processing / acoustics / information technology
- You have done some sort of cool stuff around audio e.g. built own home speakers or car Hi-Fi systems, created audio related SW parts or tweaked audio signal processing for PC or embedded systems
- You express yourself fluently in English and you have a passion to learn new things
- To be part of the voice revolution; work with new and innovative products and learn more about far-field voice-enabled solutions
- Nice working atmosphere with experienced and easy-going colleagues
- Competitive compensation and employee health coverage
If all of the above sounds like a dream job for you, please send your CV and/or link to you LinkedIn profile to pekka.vayrynen(at)creoir.com by 12th of August, 2018. In case you need further information, please contact our CEO Pekka Väyrynen (tel +358 400 357849).